Voice guided navigation for Nokia Phone
6 years ago
| Performing a Hard Reset on CLIQ XT , all user data that stored in the device will be erased and will be lose. |
It's highly recomended to back up all important data first, and also make sure the batrre power is full.
To performing hard reset follow the steps below :
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display. Wait until a menu with options will appear.
6. Using the touch screen select Factory Reset and press OK